The American Management Association based in Saranac Lake is hiring!
- Hardcopy/electronic editing of content Minimizing number or editorial rounds where possible Enforce in-house templates, style and design Communicate/consult with IDs, Subject Matter Experts (“SMEs”), Project Management, and Learning Solutions regarding questions of instructional design, level of content presentation, consistency of content, and other editorial issues.
- Work within specified timeframes, juggling multiple assignments to meet posting deadlines.
- Communicate process inconsistencies or delays and effectively follow-up to ensure accuracy of document and deadlines are met.
- Secure work product by backing-up computer.
- Use logic and reason when making decisions.
- Express verbal and written ideas in clear, organized and articulate manner.
- Effectively listens and gains understanding from others.
- Deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion and demonstrates independent and original thought.
- Monitor and evaluate internal editorial processes to ensure alignment.
- Other related duties.
Note: work can be conducted remotely.
The right candidate will have the following:
- Advance knowledge of MS office is required. Self-starter with strong organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A flexible and creative approach to problem solving. Resourceful and decisive with attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with little to no supervision. Able to foresee and avert problems.
- Able to interact professionally with internal and external team members. Able to manage several complex, high-priority and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to take ownership of projects throughout the process. Basic knowledge of InDesign a plus
For more info, please contact Darra at firstname.lastname@example.org.