About Wild Words: Adirondack Teen Writing Anthology
Wild Words: Adirondack Teen Writing Anthology is a publication from the Adirondack Center for Writing, created to give teens a venue to publish their original creative writing. Any teen (age 13-19) living in the North Country of New York State is eligible to submit writing for consideration.
In 2023, 70 teen writers were published. To order a copy of the 2023 Wild Words Anthology, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggested donation is $5 for pickup and $9 to ship. Donations are accepted through Venmo, PayPal, check, or credit card.
How ACW Can Help
- We have a Teen Lounge open 9AM-5PM at our Saranac Lake location where teens can write, read, and build community after school. All are welcome!
- Contact us to schedule a class visit to the Adirondack Center for Writing or to discuss bringing a writer into your classroom for a visit.
- Join us for the High School Writing Retreat November 2nd & 3rd.
- Stay tuned and watch our events calendar for upcoming workshops.
- Use promo materials from our toolkit for teachers and organizations, found below.
Toolkit for Organizations & Teachers
ACW has compiled a toolkit to help promote Wild Words in your community or classroom. You are welcome to duplicate and use any of these materials:
About The Project
Creatives Rebuild New York (CRNY), a project of the Tides Center, is a three-year, $125 million investment in the financial stability of New York State artists and the organizations that employ them. The Wild Words Anthology was made possible through support from CRNY’s Artist Employment Program in collaboration with Visiting Writer Erin Dorney. Logo image by rawpixel.com on Freepik.