- This event has passed.
Friday Night Writes: November
November 4, 2022 @ 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
A free, monthly, drop-in writing session open to all. We know how it goes. The week gets busy, so your writing time gets pushed to the weekend. Then, the weekend gets away from you—and suddenly it’s Monday again.
Friday Night Writes is your space to decompress, connect, and write with a community of other creatives in a warm, inviting environment. Sleep in an extra hour on Saturday because you got your writing done the night before.
Use this monthly, drop-in writing session the way that suits you:
- Write pages on that project you’ve been chipping away at
- Use our writing prompts and the month’s theme to jumpstart a new piece
- Find resources and discover publishing opportunities
- Meet a friend here to exchange feedback
- Connect with other local creatives and grow your community
These events will be casual yet productive. We’ll provide prompts, and other helpful materials. Best of all, it’s free (donations appreciated)! So, even if you’re brand new to writing or not sure whether to call yourself a “writer”, you too belong here at Friday Night Writes.