- Saturday, August 20th | 11AM – 4PM
- Saranac Lake Free Library (Cantwell Community Room)
- $35 to register (includes two “Paperback” level festival registrations)
Want to join our festival with the opportunity to sell your book at the bookfair? Register now to claim your 5-foot table and access to Kickass Writers Festival events.
Your bookfair table registration includes:
- Access to one 5-foot table in the Cantwell Community Room of the SL Free Library
- Access to all festival events at the “Paperback” registration level for TWO PEOPLE
- This includes entry to our Saturday evening keynote conversation and Howl Storyslam
- We encourage bookfair participants to bring a partner, friend, or assistant to help sell books throughout the day, giving booksellers the flexibility to attend events as they please. Your registration includes two “Paperback” level festival passes.
- The bookfair will wrap up at 4PM, before our featured Saturday evening events: the keynote conversation with Silvia Vasquez-Lavado (4:30PM) and our Howl Story Slam (7:30PM).
NOTE: If you have already registered for the festival but would also like to register for a bookfair table, please contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount on bookfair table registration.